We are happy to announce that the pool will be open as of Monday, April 19th! Please read the below information as well as the attached pool rules prior to entering the pool area as there have been some additional safety measures put in place by the Board of Directors to ensure that we are following the Riverside County Health Department recommendations regarding community pool operations during the COVID-19 pandemic:
· The pool will be heated April 19, 2021 through October 31, 2021.
· At this time, only Riverwalk Vista residents are permitted to use the pool facility. No guests are allowed. Only six (6) people per household will be permitted to use the pool at any given time.
· You will be asked by the pool monitor upon arrival to verify your name and address upon entering the facility to ensure that you are a Riverwalk Vista resident.
· Please follow social distancing measures and stay 6ft. apart from others on the pool deck and in the pool itself. It is recommended that you only swim with members of your own household.
· Pool furniture has been spaced 6ft. apart in groups of two lounge chairs. The furniture is on a first come-first serve basis.
· Masks are recommended to be worn on the pool deck, but are not required. It is not recommended that masks be worn in the pool itself.
· Hand sanitizing stations will be available at both entrances to the pool facility.
· The pool monitor will be wiping down/sanitizing the gate handles, restroom door handles, and pool handrails at the beginning, middle, and end of each shift.
· It is recommended that hands be washed frequently with soap and water in the restrooms.
In addition, please be aware that the Board of Directors have approved a new Pool ID Card that will be required for entry to the pool area as of June 1st, 2021. Management will be mailing these Pool ID Cards to each property as soon as they arrive from the manufacturer. Your card will have your property address printed on it, and will serve as your proof of residency for the pool monitor. If your Pool ID Card gets lost/stolen, a new one can be purchased for $10.00.
The Board of Directors and Management would like to thank you for your understanding and patience during the process of re-opening the pool facility during these trying times. If you have any questions regarding the above information, please contact your community manager, Justine Poulton, at email@example.com.
Please be aware that Monday, April 19th through Wednesday, April 21st, Rose Paving will be on-site to add bike lanes on both sides of Grande Vista Parkway, as well as add a double yellow lane through the center of the road. There will be NO PARKING ALLOWED on Grande Vista Parkway from 6:30am-5:00pm on 4/19, 4/20, and 4/21. Any vehicles that are parked on Grande Vista Parkway during these dates/times will be towed at the vehicle owner’s expense. Please contact your community manager, Justine Poulton, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding this project.
Please remember that if you plan on making changes to the exterior of your home, an Architectural Application must be submitted for review, and you must receive written approval from the Architectural Committee before making the changes. You can find the Architectural Application and Design Guidelines on the Resident Portal.